Roku Replacement Remote 3 for Roku Streaming Media Players Only 1/2/3/4 LT HD XD XS (No Pairing Required - Doesn'T Pair to Roku Stick)
- Remote does not come with a pairing button, volume keys, or Power button and is not compatible with Roku Stick. This Is A Replacement Remote.
- It should work right out of the box.
- Condition: New
- Model: 03
- Compatible: Roku 1/2/3/4 LT HD XD XS Roku Streaming players
- Sold by Antone Technology
- NOT Compatible to Roku Stick/TV
A brand new replacement remote (remote model #3) for your Roku device or Roku streaming players. Standard IR remotes must be pointed directly at the front of your Roku streaming player or Roku TV. The most common reason for missed keypresses is when the Roku device is located in a position where the signal from the remote is blocked (partial blocked) from getting to the Roku device. The second most common problem is low or dead batteries.
Ensure remote works by following this procedure:
- Disconnect your Roku streaming player or device from power.
- Reset it by turning it back on and wait for the logo to appear.
- Insert brand new batteries into the remote and aim it.
- Make sure nothing is in front of the remote or the device. Ensure there is a clear line between remote and device. Press buttons.