- Pet Supplies Inc.
Reptile Food Dried Mealworms Pet Worms Food for Bearded Dragon, Lizard, Turtles, Chameleon, Monitor, Frog, Sugar Glider, Chickens, Ducks, Wild Birds, Fish, Hamsters and Hedgehogs (3.5 OZ)
- ✅Dried Mealworms Offer the Natural Nutrition Many Pets Require. the Dried Worms Are an Ideal Choice for Those That Don't Like to Handle Live Prey. Great for Reptiles, Frogs, Birds, Tropical Fish, Sugar Gliders and Hedgehogs!
- ✅Dried Mealworms Are More Nutritionally Dense Than Live Mealworms Due to the Absence of Moisture. Meaning Your Pets Will Get More of the Nutrients They Need, Without All the Filling Moisture.
- ✅Dried Mealworms Are a Great Alternative to Live Mealworms. Especially During the Hot Summer or Cold Winter Months when It Can Be More Expensive to Ship Live Mealworms.
- ✅Ingredients: 100% Natural. Moisture: ≤5%. Protein: 53.8% . Fat: 24.9%. Shelf-life: 12 Months. These Products Are Great Sources of Vitamins, Minerals and Other Important Nutrients for Your Pet.
- ✅Note: Please Soak in Warm Water for 20 Minutes Before Feeding. Can Achieve a Better Taste. Please Remember to Be Patient when Giving Your Pet a NEW TREAT. It May Take Some Time Before They Start to Love Them.
Dried larvae of meal worms are natural and high-energy food for reptiles and large aquarium fish. Drying technique maintains maximum nutritional quality of the larvae, guarantees long storage and makes the food easy to use. No preservatives and additive-free. Great for reptiles, frogs, birds, tropical fish, sugar gliders, and hedgehogs!
Weight: 3.5 OZ
High protein, high nutrition, 100% natural
With very tasty smell, do not affect the water quality at all after feeding
Great for tropical fish, hamsters, birds, turtles, snakes, spider, tortoise, lizard, frogs etc.
Ingredients: Moisture: ≤5%. Protein: 53.8% . Fat: 24.9%. Fiber: 6.2% . Shelf-life: 12 months
- Please soak in warm water for 20 minutes before feeding. Can achieve a better taste.
- Please remember to be patient when giving your pet a NEW TREAT. It may take some time before they start to LOVE them.
- Please note that during transportation, some crushes/powder is inevitable to occur. However, it does not affect the usage of this fish feed
- Stored in dry and cool condition