- Etan Pet Supplies INC.
REPTI ZOO 90Gallon Reptile Large Terrarium Upgrade Glass Front Opening Tank Sliding Door with Screen Ventilation Reptile Terrarium about 48" X 24" X 18"(Knock-Down)
- ADVANTAGE: Modern design, optimal air circulation, easy to install & maintain, front opening double doors can be take out to maintenance and opened separately to feed pet.
- Anti-escaping Lock: A reliable specially designed lock prevents unwanted opening from children or pets and is an extra security measure to keep the animals in the terrarium.
- Removable Mesh Cover with Wire Slot : The full screen top allows UVB and infrared penetration, and is completely removable for easy access while decorating or cleaning. Durable locks secure the screen top to the terrarium frame. The top has built-in closable inlets on both sides to securely run wires and tubing inside the terrarium and keeps small reptiles and feeder insects inside the terrarium. There is also a flexible side vent that can be positioned as required. The side meshes and side glasses can be switched.
- Waterproof Base: The terrarium is water-tight up to the hinged doors, which allows for a “water pool” inside the terrarium, or a natural water feature for an amphibian. Every terrarium is tested for leaks.
- Raised Bottom : The bottom glass panel of the terrarium is raised to facilitate the mounting of a substrate heater or heat cable, and prevents heating accessory problems normally associated with standard “aquarium style” terrariums. It keeps the entire bottom panel well ventilated to ensure optimal hot and cold spots.
REPTI-ZOO reptile glass terrarium help provide your reptile or amphibian with a durable and comfortable environment to live in. The front sliding doors allow easy access for maintenance and feeding. A specially designed lock will prevent escape and the doors can be slided separately. The full screen top ventilation allows UV and infrared penetration, and is completely removable for easy access while decorating or cleaning. In the side is closable wire or tube inlets to install heat rocks,heat cables, sensors, etc. inside the terrarium. The bottom plate of the terrarium is raised to mount a substrate heater to heat a part of the extended ground surface. The extra high fixed front window is ideal for thick layers of substrates (burrowing reptiles), aquatic parts (paludarium) or to mount reptile den
REPTI-ZOO 90Gallon Reptile Large Terrarium Upgrade Glass Front Opening Tank Sliding Door with Screen Ventilation Reptile Terrarium About 48" x 24" x 18"(Knock-Down)