- Nestlé Purina PetCare Company
Purina Pro Plan Senior Dog Food with Probiotics for Dogs, Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula, 6 Lb. Bag
- Made with high-quality protein, including real chicken as the #1 ingredient
- Fortified with guaranteed live probiotics to support digestive and immune health
- Hard kibble mixed with tender meaty pieces create a delightful experience for your dog
- Used to be known as SAVOR Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula
- EPA, an omega-3 fatty acid, and glucosamine help support his joint health and mobility
- Natural prebiotic fiber nourishes specific intestinal bacteria for digestive health
- Vitamin A and linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid, promote healthy skin and coat
- Contains rice as an easily digestible source of carbohydrates
- 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs
- Highly digestible senior dog food for optimal nutrient availability and absorption
Care for your older dog's nutritional needs while giving him the taste he loves with each bowl of Purina Pro Plan SENIOR Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Adult 7+ dry dog food. Featuring real chicken as the #1 ingredient, this immune system support formula delivers the outstanding nutrition your senior dog needs to maintain his healthy body. Enjoy seeing him come running for the crunchy kibble combined with tender shredded pieces for a taste and texture that dogs love. Our delicious chicken and rice dog kibble doesn't compromise on nutrition or flavor, creating a wholesome meal that makes you both happy. The prebiotic fiber in this senior dog food supports beneficial bacteria in your dog's intestinal tract, while guaranteed live probiotics help support digestive and immune health. Providing him Purina Pro Plan SENIOR Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Adult 7+ dry dog food lets you feed him what he needs to stay happy and active.
Feeding Instructions:We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow your dog to become overweight. The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment. But a good place to start is with these guidelines for an average, active, adult dog fed once daily. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.