- Nestlé Purina PetCare Company
Purina ONE Natural, Weight Control Dry Dog Food, +Plus Healthy Weight Formula, 16.5 Lb. Bag
- Dry dog food for weight control and lean muscles is made with fiber and high-quality protein sources, including real turkey as the #1 ingredient, to promote strong muscles, including a healthy heart
- Four antioxidant sources in the wholesome dog food support a strong immune system, and natural glucosamine sources support joint health for dogs
- Deliciously crunchy bites and tender meaty morsels combine for a taste and texture dogs love and work with added calcium for a premium dog food that supports strong teeth and healthy gums
- Purina ONE Healthy Weight dog food features omega-6 fatty acids and added vitamins and minerals to support a shiny coat and healthy skin
- Adult dog food is crafted in Purina-owned facilities and supplies 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition with 0 percent fillers, meaning every ingredient has a purpose
Feed your dog Purina ONE +Plus Healthy Weight High Protein Formula adult dry dog food to help him maintain a healthy weight. Turkey is the #1 ingredient in this healthy weight dry dog food from Purina, which delivers a SmartBlend of ingredients, including protein to support strong, lean muscles and a healthy heart. High-quality protein works together with added fiber to promote fullness and an ideal body condition, so your dog gets the nutrition he needs. Even better, four antioxidant sources in the high protein dog food help promote a strong immune system, and natural sources of glucosamine support joint health for dogs. Plus, with a combo of tender, meaty morsels and deliciously crunchy dog food kibble, dogs love the taste and texture too. This weight control dog food recipe is made with no artificial flavors or preservatives and 0 percent fillers, so with Purina ONE natural dog food with added vitamins, minerals and nutrients in his bowl, your dog gets purposeful nutrition at every meal.
Feeding Instructions:ADULT DOG FEEDING INSTRUCTIONSThe recommended feeding amounts indicated are based upon the average nutritional needs of an adult dog who is older, less active or is not at an ideal body condition (using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup, which contains approximately 96 g of Purina ONE). Factors, such as a dog’s metabolism, breed size, activity level, age and whether the dog is spayed or neutered, will affect the amount of Purina ONE needed to achieve an ideal body condition. The pet experts at Purina have provided the feeding amounts indicated in the Weight Maintenance column as a starting point. If you find that your dog has a tendency to gain weight when fed these amounts, you may need to reduce his calorie intake by feeding the amount recommended in the alternate column. Continue to adjust feeding amounts accordingly to help your dog reach and maintain his ideal body condition. Be sure to monitor his weight on a regular basis, making sure that his ribs are easily felt and his waist is visible when viewed from above. Reaching and maintaining an ideal body condition can impact your dog's lifelong health.IT’S NOT FOR ALL DOGSPurina ONE Healthy Weight Formula is specifically formulated for adult dogs. If you have a puppy, or a pregnant or nursing dog, feed Purina ONE Healthy Puppy Formula.MAY BE SERVED DRY OR MOISTENEDPurina ONE may be fed dry or mixed with water. If mixed, we suggest one part liquid to four parts Purina ONE.MAKING THE SWITCH TO PURINA ONEAlthough you’ll be anxious to see the difference Purina ONE can make in your dog, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from his current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Purina ONE until you’re feeding Purina ONE exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.NO SUPPLEMENTS NECESSARYPurina ONE provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs. There is no need to add vitamins, minerals or other supplements, unless specifically directed by a veterinarian.FRESH WATER, PROPER DIET & VETERINARY CAREBe sure to provide fresh water in a clean container for your dog daily. Proper diet, exercise and veterinary care are the best ways to keep your dog healthy. If your dog hasn’t had a check-up in the past year, please make an appointment today.