- Pet Supplies Inc
Purina ONE Natural Small Breed Dry Dog Food, +Plus Lamb & Rice Formula, 7.4 Lb. Bag
- Small dog dry food made with real lamb as the first ingredient to help support strong muscles, including a healthy heart
- A SmartBlend of high-quality ingredients in this easily digestible lamb dog food formula supports small dog health and energy throughout a typically longer life expectancy
- Purina small breed dog food includes four antioxidant sources for a strong immune system and omega-6 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals for a shiny coat and healthy skin
- Deliciously crunchy bites and tender meaty morsels deliver great taste in a lamb dry dog food recipe made with no poultry by-product meal and no artificial flavors or preservatives
- Small dog dry dog food crafted in Purina-owned facilities
Give your small dog Purina ONE +Plus Natural Small Breed Lamb and Rice Formula With Added Vitamins, Minerals and Nutrients adult dry dog food. Real lamb is the first ingredient in this dog dry food, and we make this Purina dog food with 0 percent fillers. Our adult dog food contains no poultry by-product meal and no artificial flavors or preservatives. Formulated to support the health and energy of active small dogs during their typically longer lifespan, this dog food kibble offers a nutrient-dense formula with a blend of four antioxidant sources. Omega-6 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals in this Purina dry dog food for small dogs support his shiny coat and healthy skin. The crunchy kibble and calcium support strong teeth and healthy gums. Every serving gives your dog 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition, and the high protein dry dog food recipe helps support his strong muscles, including his heart. Added vitamins, minerals and nutrients and a great taste keep you both happy.
Feeding Instructions:The recommended feeding amounts indicated are based upon the average nutritional needs of an adult dog with normal activity (using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup, which contains approximately 99 g of Purina ONE). Factors, such as a dog’s metabolism, breed size, activity level, age and whether the dog is spayed or neutered, will affect the amount of Purina ONE needed to maintain an ideal body condition. The pet experts at Purina have provided the feeding amounts indicated as a starting point. If you find that your dog is losing weight or becomes overweight when fed these amounts, please adjust accordingly. To help your dog maintain an ideal body condition, monitor your dog’s weight on a regular basis, making sure that his ribs are easily felt and the waist is visible when viewed from above. Maintaining an ideal body condition can impact your dog’s lifelong health.