- Pet Supplies Inc
Purina ONE Natural, High Protein Dry Dog Food, True Instinct with Real Beef & Salmon, 3.8 Lb. Bag
- Real beef is the #1 ingredient in this high protein dog food which supplies 32 percent protein per serving for strong muscles, including a healthy heart
- Purina ONE natural dog food with added vitamins, minerals and nutrients crafted by a veterinarian-recommended brand
- 100 percent nutrition for adult dogs, 0 percent fillers. Every ingredient has a purpose
- Dry dog food for skin and coat care includes omega-6 fatty acids and natural sources of glucosamine to help support joint health for dogs
- High quality dog food features 2x the tender morsels compared to Purina ONE Lamb & Rice adult dog food formula
Feed your dog like nature intended with every hearty bowl of Purina ONE True Instinct High Protein Formula With Real Beef & Salmon adult dry dog food. With 100 percent nutrition and 0 percent fillers, this high protein dry dog food with salmon starts with real beef as its #1 ingredient. Every serving contains 32 percent protein to support muscle strength, including a healthy heart, and fuel your dog's energy levels. The crunchy dog food kibble and calcium in this skin and coat dog food support his strong teeth and healthy gums. Plus, natural sources of glucosamine for dogs help support joint health, and omega-6 fatty acids support his healthy skin and a radiant coat. Along with added vitamins, minerals and nutrients, Purina ONE natural dog food supplies the complete and balanced nutrition your adult dog needs. We craft this adult dry dog food with no poultry by-product meal or artificial flavors or preservatives and ensure it's rich in four antioxidant sources to support your dog's immune system.
Feeding Instructions:The recommended feeding amounts indicated are based upon the average nutritional needs of an adult dog with a normal activity level (using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup, which contains approximately 97 g of Purina ONE). Factors, such as a dog’s metabolism, breed size, activity level, age and whether the dog is spayed or neutered, will affect the amount of Purina ONE needed to maintain an ideal body condition. The pet experts at Purina have provided the feeding amounts indicated as a starting point. If you find that your dog is losing weight or becomes overweight when fed these amounts, please adjust accordingly. To help your dog maintain an ideal body condition, monitor your dog’s weight on a regular basis, making sure that his ribs are easily felt and the waist is visible when viewed from above. Maintaining an ideal body condition can impact your dog’s lifelong health.