- Pet Supplies Inc
Purina Dentalife Cat Dental Treats, Tasty Chicken Flavor, 1.8 Oz. Pouch
- More porous texture than traditional cat treats to more easily reduce tartar buildup
- Helps clean all sides of teeth
- Scientifically designed to help the tooth penetrate the treat to effectively clean cats' teeth
- Contains no artificial flavors or colors
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- Contains added calcium and taurine
- Chicken flavor cats love
- Crunchy texture invites her to nibble
- Packaged in a resealable pouch to preserve freshness
- Tested for both quality and safety for added peace of mind
Make caring for your cat's oral health a priority when you serve up Purina DentaLife Tasty Chicken Flavor adult cat dental treats. Scientifically designed to help your cat's teeth penetrate each treat, they help deliver a breakthrough clean, and their unique texture surrounds all sides of the tooth, helping to reduce tartar buildup more effectively. Each delicious dental treat contains added calcium and taurine, so you can feel good about offering these healthy cat snacks to your cat companion. She's sure to love the delicious chicken flavor and the crave-worthy crunchy texture, and you can rest easy knowing she's getting the oral care she needs to help keep her teeth and gums healthy. Don't wonder if you've found a quality treat for your cat, We covered that so you can spend more precious time with your feline friend. Give her mouthwatering Purina DentaLife adult cat treats in addition to her complete and balanced daily diet, and watch your cat show off her smile every day.
Feeding Instructions:Feed as a treat to your adult cat. This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal. For optimal benefit, feed 17 treats daily to adult cats weighing 5 pounds or more. Do not feed to cats that weigh less than 5 pounds. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a cat’s total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly.