Keurig K-Duo Essentials Single Serve K-Cup Pod & Carafe Coffee Maker, Black
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- BREW A CUP AND A CARAFE: Use both ground coffee and K-Cup pods.
- MULTIPLE BREW SIZES: Brew an 8, 10, or 12-cup carafe and an 8, 10, or 12 oz. cup.
- 60oz. SINGLE RESERVOIR: The 60 oz. water reservoir is shared between the single serve and carafe brewing, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- 12-CUP GLASS CARAFE: Included with your brewer along with a heating plate to keep coffee hot.
- PAUSE & POUR: Automatically pauses your coffee maker mid-brew for 20 seconds, allowing the carafe to be poured.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Auto off feature for both your brewer and your heating plate: turns your brewer off 1 minute after the last single cup brew and turns your heating plate off 2 hours after the last carafe brew.
- TRAVEL MUG FRIENDLY: Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.0” tall.
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE MY K-CUP UNIVERSAL REUSABLE COFFEE FILTER: Brew your own ground coffee (sold separately).
- SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: Just insert any K-Cup pod or ground coffee and use the button controls to brew a delicious cup and carafe.
Introducing the K-Duo Essentials Single Serve & Carafe Coffee Maker: the perfect brewer for any occasion. This versatile brewer is the best of both worlds, using both K-Cup pods and ground coffee to brew a cup and carafe of your favorite varieties. The K-Duo Essentials coffee maker has a 60 oz. single water reservoir that is shared between single serve and carafe brewing, which means fewer water refills to save you time. The included 12-cup glass carafe and heating plate are perfect for keeping your coffee hot, and the added convenience of the Pause & Pour feature makes serving a snap! No need to wait for the entire carafe to brew – the Keurig K-Duo Essentials coffee maker can be paused mid-brew for 20 seconds, so you can pour fresh, hot coffee right away. Create your perfect cup and carafe every time with the K-Duo Essentials coffee maker. With multiple brew sizes, you can make an 8, 10, or 12-cup carafe for large gatherings or just for you. You can brew the perfect amount of fresh, full-flavored coffee whether you’re hosting friends or just enjoying a cup – and a moment – to yourself!