- Pet Supplies Inc
Indoor Health Chicken and Brown Rice Dry Cat Food for Adult Cats, Whole Grain, 5 Lb. Bag
- COMING SOON: BLUE Tastefuls! BLUE for Cats is getting a new name and look, but the tasty recipe is staying the same.
- REAL MEAT FIRST: Blue Buffalo dry cat food always features real meat as the first ingredient; High-quality protein from real chicken helps your cat maintain strong muscles; Plus, it contains wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit
- FOR INDOOR CATS: Holistically formulated to support indoor cats, BLUE Indoor Health Cat Food provides balanced calories from protein and fat to help maintain a healthy body weight; It contains omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to promote skin and coat health
- WITH LIFESOURCE BITS: This formula contains BLUE's exclusive LifeSource Bits - a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists, to support immune system health
- NATURAL CAT FOOD: BLUE dry cat food is made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals; It never contains chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives
- Contains one (1) 5-lb. bag of BLUE Indoor Health Natural Adult Dry Cat Food, Chicken & Brown Rice
BLUE™ for Cats dry cat food recipes are made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals. Starting with real meat as the 1st ingredient, they include wholesome grains, veggies and fruit, plus our exclusive, antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits® to support your feline’s overall health and well-being. BLUE for Cats has formulations to meet all of your cat’s life stage and lifestyle needs, from hairball and weight control to sensitive stomach and healthy aging recipes.BLUE for Cats is a product of the Blue Buffalo company. Based in the United States, Blue Buffalo makes premium-quality pet foods.
Feeding Instructions:5 to 9 lbs. 1/4 – 1/2 cup*10 to 14 lbs. 1/2 – 3/4 cup**Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup.Note: Individual cat's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.