- Halo Purely For Pets
Halo Liv-A-Littles Dog and Cat Treats, Training Treats for Dogs, Healthy, Low Calorie
- SINGLE PROTEIN GOODNESS – Designed for both cats and dogs, our single protein treats are an excellent grain-free and low-calorie option for any occasion
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED, MADE IN THE USA – As much as they are healthy, our dog and cat treats are also humane; Halo says “NO” to factory farming and uses no artificial ingredients or artificial preservatives. All Halo products are made in the USA, with quality ingredients sourced from US farms and around the world
- FREEZE-DRIED NUTRITION – We freeze-dry our whole chicken breasts, preventing the single protein treat from shrinking or toughening. Plus, freeze-drying helps retain the meat's nutrients and texture, similar to raw foods, but without the mess
- FEEDING RECOMMENDATIONS – Liv-A-Littles protein treats can be given whole or easily crumbled as a tasty incentive at mealtime. Moistening the low-calorie treat reactivates the meat’s aroma, making this reward a great way to train your pets
- PORTABLE JAR – Take the treats with you to the park, on a road trip, or wherever you’re going, as the easy-to-close lid keeps your pet’s next snack flavorful and fresh
Premium ingredients and sustainable practices come together in Halo Liv-A-Littles Grain Free Natural Dog and Cat Treats. Our natural cat and dog treats are made from delicious whole meat (that’s right, WHOLE MEAT), that is freeze-dried to retain the meat’s nutrients and texture. Free from artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives, our single protein treats are an excellent snack option that is both grain-free and low-calorie. What’s more is that the aroma-rich meat and portable jar makes Halo Liv-A-Littles the perfect cat or dog training treats. When feeding your pet, feel free to give the treat whole or easily crumble it on top of other food as a tasty topper at mealtime. Our aim isn’t just healthy pet food but also humane practices. You can be confident every time you buy Halo Liv-A-Littles treats, as we steer clear of factory farms and practice sustainable ingredient sourcing.