- Halo, Purely for Pets
Halo Adult Wet Dog Food, Chicken Stew 5.5Oz Can (Pack of 12)
- ONLY WHOLE MEAT HERE – We proudly give your dog delicious and healthy whole meat - never any of that rendered "meat meal," like "chicken meal" or "fish meal"
- MADE IN THE USA: Halo uses non-GMO fruits and vegetables along with other quality ingredients sourced from US farms and around the world; All Halo products are made in the USA
- HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE WITH HEALTHY GRAINS – Our healthy and holistic wet dog food is highly digestible since there are no rendered meat meals, artificial ingredients, or preservatives. We also use healthy, wholesome grains as a source of energy, fiber, and for digestive health.
- DESIGNED FOR ADULT DOGS – Give your pet the nourishment they need with Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat, plus whole meat to help adult dogs maintain their strength and energy level.
- SMOOTH AND TASTY – Only premium ingredients to see here. Our delightfully tasty chicken stew recipe has a smooth texture with tender bits of colorful vegetables plus the benefit of added hydration, with an aroma and taste that dogs love. Even picky eaters can’t help but dig in.
Premium ingredients and sustainable practices come together in Halo Natural Wet Dog Food. Our natural dog food is a holistic blend of nutritious whole meat, (that’s right, WHOLE MEAT), with non-GMO fruits and veggies plus the essential vitamins and minerals that your dog needs to look and feel their best. Free from artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives, our wholesome wet dog food is also highly digestible - letting your furry friend retain and use more of their food’s nutrients. Added hydration improves the taste and smooths the texture of our wet cat food, making it highly palatable and perfect for picky eaters. Our aim isn’t just healthy dog food but also humane practices. You can be confident every time you buy Halo dog food, as we steer clear of factory farms and utilize non-GMO fruits and vegetables. Please refer to the feeding recommendations listed on the packaging.