Gaming Headset for Nintendo Switch, Xbox Headset with Noise Cancelling Microphone, Comfortable Wearing, Compatible with Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Red & Blue
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- DESIGNED FOR NINTENDO SWITCH. This gaming headset with microphone is designed for Nintendo switch. Noise isolation from premium ear cushions and 50mm drivers give you immersive gaming experience.
- ANTI-STATIC NOISE CANCELLING MIC. The omni-directional mic of this PS5 headset enables your clear voice to your teammates while reducing ambient noise. Flip the mic mute switch when you don’t use. Volume control makes it easy to adjust volume.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT FOR LONG TIME WEAR. The premium ear cushions of PS4 headset also provide long-time wearing comfy. The skin-friendly leather material of the cushions can reduce sweating and stuffiness.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY. This Nintendo switch headset also works great with PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S(Microsoft adapter is not included), MAC and other devices with 3.5mm jack.
- 24-HOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT. Every Customer who bought this Xbox One headset is highly valued in our store. Any problems or dissatisfaction during usage, please feel free to contact us! We would be more than happy to help you out and provide satisfying solutions.
Jelly Comb Gaming Headset for Nintendo Switch, Xbox Headset with Noise Cancelling Microphone, Comfortable Wearing, Compatible with Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Red & Blue
Operating your gaming headset
Usage (Nintendo® Switch)
Plug the 3.5mm headset jack directly into the headphone jack of your Nintendo® Switch .
Go to setting and turn on the 'Voice Chat*.
There are two ways to voice chat using compatible games with the Nintendo Switch:
1.The Nintendo Switch is capable of supporting voice chat using a headset with a microphone but so far only two games—Splatoon 2 and Fortnite.
2.For more games, you can chat by using the Nintendo Switch Online app for Android and iOS devices.
Usage (PlayStation® 4)
Plug the 3.5mm headset jack directly into the headphone jack of your PS4 ® controller and follow these steps below:
1.Turn on your PS4 ® game console.
2.Navigate to the Settings Menu and select it.
3.Highlight the 'Devices' menu option and select it.
4.Scroll down to 'Audio Devices' and select it.
5.Choose 'Output to Headphones* and select *AII Audio1.
Usage (Xbox® One)
If your controller is old version Xbox® One without a 3.5mm headphone jack, a Microsoft Xbox® one adapter(not included) would be needed.
Plug the 3.5mm headset jack into the Microsoft Xbox® one adapter
If your controller is new version Xbox® one s/x with a 3.5mm headphone jack, you could plug 3.5mm headset jack into your controller directly. Please do not use the extension piece (2in1 splitter).
Usage (Windows PC/Windows Laptop/Mac)
For Windows PC [has one audio jack (green) and one voice jack (red)]
1.If you want to use both mic and audio, you need to use the included pc adapter. Please combine the main 3.5 mm cable with the divided two cables and plug them into the corresponding audio jack (green) and voice jack on the PC (red).
If you only want to use the audio, you can just plug the main 3.5 mm port to the headphone input.
2.Open up 'Control Panel' and select 'Hardware and Sound' and then select1 Sound .
3.If this headset is currently not the default audio device, please right-click on the option and select (Set as Default Device*.
For Windows Laptop [has only one audio jack]
1.Plug the 3.5mm headset jack directly into the audio jack on the laptop.
2.Open up 'Control Panel' and select 'Hardware and Sound' and then select 'Sound'.
3.If this headset is currently not the default audio device, please right-click on the option and select (Set as Default Device'.
1.Plug the 3.5mm headset jack directly into the audio jack on the Mac.
2.In "System Preferences", click on the 'Sound' icon.
3.Click on the Input tab and select this headset as default sound input.
4.Click on the Output tab and select this headset as default sound output.
Plug the 3.5mm headset jack directly into the audio jack on the android phone and tablet pc/iPad.
For iPhone with lightning dock, you need to buy an apple lightning to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter.
Driving Unit: 50mm
Rated Power: 15mW
Maximum Power: 150mW
Frequency Response: 20-20KHz
Unit Dimension: 6mm x 2.7mm(H)
Output Impedance: 2.2 KOHMs
Frequency Response: 100-10000Hz THD: Wl%
Working Voltage: DC 1.0V-10V
Nominal Voltage: DC 2.0V
Current Consumption: 0.5mA(Max)
SNR: 60dB or More
What’s in the box:
1 x Gaming Headset
1 x 2in1 PC adapter
1 x User Manual