- Pet Supplies Inc
FELINE GREENIES SMARTBITES Skin & Fur Crunchy and Soft Natural Cat Treats, Chicken Flavor, 2.1 Oz. Pack
- Contains one (1) 2.1 oz. pack of FELINE GREENIES SMARTBITES Skin and Fur Natural Treats for Cats Chicken Flavor
- Made with fish oil that provides a rich, natural source of omega-3 fatty acids, and ground flaxseed to help with skin care and maintaining healthy fur in your cat
- Natural cat treats crafted with natural ingredients plus vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients for a nutritionally complete and balanced snack
- With less than 2 calories per treat, your cat will love each and every bite, and you’ll feel great rewarding them with a low calorie treat
- Crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, your cat will devour these cat snacks and their delectable dual-texture
- These bite-sized treats have no artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, or fillers
FELINE GREENIES SMARTBITES Skin and Fur Treats for Cats are the perfect treat to keep your cat purring. Designed by veterinarians with fish oil that provides a rich, natural source of omega-3 fatty acids, as well as ground flaxseed, these healthy cat treats help maintain healthy skin and fur. These delicious vet recommended cat snacks have added vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients for a nutritionally complete and balanced snack. Plus, the irresistible little treats come in a delectable chicken flavor and have a delightful crunchy and soft dual-texture. These FELINE GREENIES are tasty skin and fur treats your adult cat will love. They're also the perfect sized treats for cat toys... try placing a few inside a treat dispenser toy and watch your cat chase and swat away. Share with all the felines in your life and give them FELINE GREENIES SMARTBITES Skin and Fur Treats for healthy, happy purrs of joy.
Feeding Instructions:For a healthy skin and fur benefit, feed 18 treats per 10 lbs of cat throughout the day as a complement to your cat's normal diet. As with any treat, adjust the amount of main meal to compensate for calories delivered by treats. If fed as a main meal, feed 1/2 - 2/3 cup per 10 lbs of adult cat daily. Always monitor your pet while feeding. Provide fresh drinking water at all times. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing in a cool, dry location.