ELEGOO MEGA R3 Board Atmega 2560 + USB Cable Compatible with Arduino IDE Projects Rohs Compliant
- The Mega is 100% compatible with Arduino IDE and most shields designed for the Arduino mega R3，RoHS Compliant
- The chip is Atmega+2560-16au and 16u2, same with the official version.
- Improved and expert version: 1. 0 pinout: added SDA and SCL pins that are near to the AREF pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. In future, shields will be compatible both with the board that use the AVR, which operate with 5V and with the Due that operate with 3. 3V. The second one is a not connected pin, that is reserved for future purposes.
- Stronger RESET circuit. Use 5. 5 * 2. 1mm DC barrel jack (compatible with 5. 5 * 2. 5mm DC barrel jack)
- It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
We have the manufacture factory, making productions and selling by ourselves. So we can control the quality of our productions by ourselves for you. We'd like to receive your valuable suggestions for our products and make your idea come true. This version is optimized in the original version, mainly for customers under the functional requirements for product quality and high case designed both to ensure consistent and compatible with the original, but also easy to use. Microcontroller: ATmega+2560 Compatible with Arduino IDE Operating Voltage: 5V Input: Voltage(recommended) : 7-12V Input Voltage (limits) : 6-20V Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output) Analog Input Pins: 16 DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA DC Current for 3. 3V Pin: 50 mA Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader SRAM: 8 KB EEPROM: 4 KB Clock Speed: 16 MHz Package includes: 1 x Mega R3 2560 ATmega+2560-16AU Board (Arduino-compatible) 1 x USB cable