- Blue Buffalo
Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Small Breed Chicken and Brown Rice Dry Dog Food for Senior Dogs, Whole Grain, 5 Lb. Bag
- REAL MEAT FIRST: Blue Buffalo foods always feature real meat as the first ingredient; High-quality protein from real chicken helps your dog build and maintain healthy muscles; Plus they contain wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit
- FOR SMALL BREED SENIOR DOGS: BLUE Life Protection Formula Small Breed Senior Dog Food contains glucosamine and chondroitin to support joint health & mobility and essential proteins and carbohydrates to maintain energy requirements for a healthy lifestyle
- ANTIOXIDANT-RICH LIFESOURCE BITS: A precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists to support immune system health, life stage needs and a healthy oxidative balance
- A NATURAL DOG FOOD: BLUE dry dog food is made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals; BLUE contains NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives
- Contains one (1) 5 lb. Bag of BLUE Life Protection Formula Small Breed Senior Dry Dog Food, Chicken and Brown Rice
Because the nutritional requirements for senior dogs are different from other life stages, BLUE Life Protection Formula Senior Small Breed Dry Dog Food features the ingredients to support their overall health and well-being and is also formulated to meet the specific needs of small-breed dogs. It contains the ingredients you’ll love feeding as much as they’ll love eating.BLUE Life Protection Formula dog food is a product of the Blue Buffalo company. Based in the United States, Blue Buffalo makes premium-quality pet foods featuring real meat, fruit and vegetables.
Feeding Instructions:Up to 5 lbs. 1/4 – 1/2 cup*6 to 10 lbs. 1/2 – 1 cup*11 to 15 lbs. 1 – 1 ¼ cup*16 to 20 lbs. 1 ¼ – 1 ½ cups*21 to 25 lbs. 1 ½ – 1 ¾ cups*26 to 30 lbs. 1 ¾ – 2 cups**Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup.Note: Individual dog's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.