- Blue Buffalo
Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Chicken and Brown Rice Dry Dog Food for Adult Dogs, Whole Grain, 5 Lb. Bag
- REAL MEAT FIRST: Blue Buffalo foods always feature real meat as the first ingredient; High-quality protein from real chicken helps your dog build and maintain healthy muscles; Plus they contain wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit
- FOR ADULT DOGS: BLUE Life Protection Formula adult dog food contains essential proteins and carbohydrates to help meet the energy needs of adult dogs, and features omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to promote a shiny coat and healthy skin
- ANTIOXIDANT-RICH LIFESOURCE BITS: A precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists to support immune system health, life stage needs and a healthy oxidative balance
- A NATURAL DOG FOOD: BLUE dry dog food is made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals; BLUE contains NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives
- Contains one (1) 5 lb. Bag of BLUE Life Protection Formula Adult Dry Dog Food, Chicken and Brown Rice
Formulated for the health and well-being of dogs, BLUE Life Protection Formula Dry Dog Food is made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals. It contains the ingredients you’ll love feeding as much as they’ll love eating.BLUE Life Protection Formula dog food is a product of the Blue Buffalo company. Based in the United States, Blue Buffalo makes premium-quality pet foods featuring real meat, fruit and vegetables.
Feeding Instructions:Up to 15 lbs. 1/2 – 1 ¼ cups*16 to 25 lbs. 1 ¼ – 1 ¾ cups*26 to 40 lbs. 1 ¾ – 2 ½ cups*41 to 60 lbs. 2 ½ – 3 ½ cups*61 to 80 lbs. 3 ½ – 4 ¼ cups*81 to 100 lbs. 4 ¼ – 5 cups*Over 100 lbs. Feed 5 cups* plus ½ cup for each additional 20 lbs.*Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup.Note: Individual dog's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.