- Reckitt Benckiser
Schiff Glucosamine 2000Mg with Vitamin D3 and Hyaluronic Acid, 150 Tablets - Joint Supplement
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 2 coated tablets provides 2000mg of Glucosamine, 2000 IU of Vitamin D3 and 3.3mg of Hyaluronic Acid
- Glucosamine helps you maintain healthy structure and function of cartilage in your joints
- High potency Glucosamine HCl (about 83% active Glucosamine compared to 65% in Glucosamine Sulfate)
- Vitamin D3 helps maintain healthy levels of Calcium and Magnesium for strong bones, and Hyaluronic acid (HA) supports joint lubrication and smooth movement
- Guaranteed for purity, freshness and labeled potency
Schiff Glucosamine Plus Vitamin D3 helps lubricate and protect joints by helping you maintain healthy structure and function of cartilage in your joints.* It contains Glucosamine Hydrochloride (HCl) which has a high potency of active Glucosamine. Glucosamine HCl is about 83% Glucosamine while some brands use Glucosamine Sulfate that is only about 65% Glucosamine. The recommended serving size is 2 softgels daily to get your daily dose of 2000mg of Glucosamine. Schiff guaranteed for purity, freshness and labeled potency.*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Other: Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Modified Corn Starch, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene Glycol, Magnesium Tricilicate), Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxide. Contains Shelfsih (Shrimp, Crab, Lobster And Crayfish)./div>