- Pet Supplies Inc
Purina ONE Natural, High Protein, Large Breed Dry Puppy Food, +Plus Large Breed Formula, 16.5 Lb. Bag
- Real chicken is the #1 ingredient in this dry food for puppies to help provide the protein he needs for strong, growing muscles, including a healthy heart
- Purina ONE puppy food made with DHA, a nutrient found in mothers' milk, to support vision and brain development and four antioxidant sources to support a strong immune system
- High protein Purina dry puppy food with glucosamine helps maintain an appropriate growth rate and supports joint health for dogs
- Deliciously crunchy bites and tender meaty morsels deliver great taste in this Purina ONE large breed puppy dog dry food formula made with no artificial flavors or preservatives
- Crafted in Purina-owned facilities with a SmartBlend of high-quality ingredients, including omega-6 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals to support a shiny coat and healthy skin
Give your large breed puppy the nutrition he needs with Purina ONE +Plus Natural Large Breed Puppy Formula dry dog food with added vitamins, minerals and nutrients. Real chicken is the #1 ingredient in this Purina dog food, and our natural puppy food also contains rice for your puppy's delicate stomach. Purina ONE +Plus dog food for puppies contains no artificial flavors or preservatives. Plus, our dry puppy food for large breeds has 100 percent nutrition and 0 percent fillers. Natural sources of glucosamine for dogs in Purina ONE large breed puppy food help support his growing joints, and high protein in this dog dry food helps support his growing muscles. This Purina ONE dry puppy food contains DHA, a nutrient found in mothers' milk, to support vision and brain development, and a blend of four antioxidant sources helps promote a strong immune system. Protein-rich, tender and meaty morsels and crunchy kibble with calcium combine to support his strong teeth and healthy gums.
Feeding Instructions:Start puppies on moistened Purina ONE as early as they will nibble at solid foods, generally 3 - 4 weeks of age. Allow your puppy to eat at will until fully weaned (6 - 8 weeks). After weaning, feed pups (to six months of age) all of the moistened or dry Purina ONE they will consume at intervals throughout the day. If water is added, use no more than one part warm (not hot) liquid to four parts Purina ONE, changing frequently to ensure freshness. If fed dry, this formula may be kept before pups at all times. For best results, develop a regular feeding schedule, such as three small meals a day for younger puppies. Gradually reduce to one feeding in the morning and one in the evening as your puppy ages. The routine should not vary.