- Open Farm
Open Farm Bone Broth, Food Topper for Both Dogs and Cats with Responsibly Sourced Meat and Superfoods without Artificial Flavors or Preservatives, 12Oz
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED: Our bone broth recipe is made by simmering bones sourced from turkey, beef, and chicken raised on audited high-welfare family farms without the use of artificial additives, so you can feel good about what’s in their bowl.
- A GREAT SOURCE OF COLLAGEN: Collagen is the glue that holds the body together, and as pets age, collagen production decreases. Regular intake of collagen is proven to boost the health of your pet’s digestion, joints, coat, liver, and immune system.
- SIMPLE HUMAN-GRADE INGREDIENTS: We wouldn’t serve our pets anything we wouldn’t serve ourselves that’s why Open Farm’s recipe features just 6 ingredients including carrots, pumpkin, parsley, turmeric, cinnamon, and of course, bone broth.
- FROM FARM TO BOWL: Dogs and cats naturally crave animal protein, so our recipe makes it the first ingredient. We skip the grain, corn, wheat, and soy in favor of functional non-GMO produce and all-natural superfoods.
- 100% TRANSPARENCY: As a part of our commitment to transparent sourcing practices, we provide owners with the ability to trace the origin of every ingredient using the lot number on the bag, because where pet foods come from shouldn’t be a mystery.