- Pet Supplies Inc
IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult Indoor Weight Control & Hairball Care Dry Cat Food with Chicken & Turkey Cat Kibble, 7 Lb. Bag
- Contains one (1) 7 lb. bag of IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult Indoor Weight and Hairball Care Dry Cat Food with Chicken and Turkey
- Chicken is the #1 ingredient in this protein-rich cat food to help support strong muscles and to provide healthy energy for play
- Formulated with l-carnitine to help your indoor cat lose weight or maintain a healthy weight
- Proprietary fiber blend with beet pulp helps reduce hairballs before they start-making this the perfect indoor cat food for hairball care
- Part of a balanced weight control diet, and an integral component of any basic hairball care for cats
- 10% less fat compared to IAMS Healthy Adult Original with Chicken, so your cat can enjoy a high quality protein meal
- Nourished with the optimal Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acid ratio for soft, shiny, healthy coats
Your cat is unique… that’s why IAMS makes a cat food that’s just as unique as they are. Help keep your cats at their best with IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult Indoor Weight Control and Hairball Care Dry Cat Food with Chicken and Turkey. This formula is designed to provide your indoor cat with the nutrients they need. It can also assist with a healthy weight loss or weight management, thanks to L-carnitine, which helps burn fat and maintain a healthy metabolism. And, with its tailored fiber blend (featuring beet pulp) to help support healthy digestion, it might just be the hairball remedy your cat needs. This cat food formula is made with real chicken as the first ingredient and contains the optimal omega 6:3 fatty acid ratio to help your feline grow and maintain a soft, shiny coat. It’s also full of essential vitamins and nutrients, including vitamin E, to help maintain a strong immune system. Plus, it nourishes heart health with calcium and potassium. Your cat will be eager to get their paws on this purr-fect chicken and turkey cat food formula, and you can rest easy knowing you’re feeding them a meal that contributes to healthy nutrition.
Feeding Instructions:Suggested Amount to Feed per Day Based on Weight of Cat: 4lbs. = 1/2 cup for Maintenance; 1/3 cup for Weight Loss 8lbs. = 2/3 cup for Maintenance; 1/2 cup for Weight Loss 12lbs. = 3/4 cup for Maintenance; 2/3 cup for Weight Loss 16lbs. = 1 cup for Maintenance; 3/4 cup for Weight Loss 22lbs. = 1 1/4 cup for Maintenance; 1 cup for Weight Loss 25lbs. = 1 1/3 cup for Maintenance; 1 cup for Weight Loss These guideline amounts are a starting point and your cat may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your cat per day to get the actual portion size per feeding. • If you have a kitten, pregnant or nursing cat, we recommend feeding IAMS kitten food. • Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your cat at all times. • Because IAMS INDOOR WEIGHT and HAIRBALL CARE cat food is complete and balanced for Maintenance, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements. • When introducing IAMS cat food, gradually mix it with your cat's current food over the course of 4 days.