Balancefrom PC-1 Series 1000Lb Capacity Multi-Function Adjustable Power Cage Power Rack with Optional Lat Pull-Down and Cable Crossover, Power Cage Only
- Four J-Hooks included with Power Cage(two on the safety bars, two extra).
- Two Multi Grip Dip Bars included with Power Cage.
- H-Shape for stability.
- Safety Bars with J-Hooks included with Power Cage.
- Assembled power cage dimensions: 81 in x 44 in x 47 in.
- Assembled cable crossover dimensions: 120" x 81" x 31.5".
- 145 Pounds (power cage only).
- 185 Pounds (power cage with let pull-down attachment).
- 40 Pounds (lat pull-down attachment only).
- 140 Pounds (cable crossover only).
- 1000 lb capacity.
The benefits of power racks are numerous; they allow for a safe free-weight workout by eliminating any dangers like falling weights, failure, or accidents by the use of bar catches on the side pegs. Another benefit is the ability for a lifter to handle more weight than they normally would using full-range equipment. It is also quite beneficial in keeping the shoulder healthy. A let pull-down exercise not only targets the latissimus dorsi muscles, but also strengthens the lower and middle trapezius, rhomboids, and serratus anterior muscles. The latissimus dorsi muscles are extremely vital for spine stabilization and a sportsman with a weak back will not be able to perform in his or her event to his or her potential. Heavy duty square steel frame construction with h-shape base for max stability and safety. Wide-grip Olympic is included when you choose this option. You can use any weight plate with a 2" hole or less. Two solid steel safety bars are designed with J-hooks for your convenience. A large walk-in space with rubber feet ensures easy and safe workouts.
BalanceFrom PC-1 Series 1000lb Capacity Multi-Function Adjustable Power Cage Power Rack with Optional Lat Pull-down and Cable Crossover, Power Cage Only